First of all, a big thank you to all Cube World fans. It's so great to see all the Cube World videos and screenshots from other players all around the web!
We will improve our shop interface soon - in the meantime Cube World is available for purchase here: picroma.com/buycubeworld
I just wanted to give you a brief overview of what we'll be doing next:
- Fixing bugs: We have already gathered a big list of bugs and glitches reported by players.
- Compatibility: Some players have DirectX initialization problems on their PCs. We will try to find out the reasons and solve these issues.
- Performance: We will work on performance optimizations, both for client and server.
- Remappable controls: We will make all controls configurable.
- Scalable GUI: We will make the GUI scalable, so it works well with lower resolutions, too.
- Multiplayer server configuration: We will add more server configurations options, such as a configurable port.
- New content: We already have a few things in the making, such as new creatures.
- Changes to the website: We'll restructure the site a little and add a new forum and probably a bugtracking system (if anyone can recommend a good bugtracker, please let me know).